|Office Location: The Peak,5 Wilton Road,Victoria,London SW1V 1AN||Office Name: Head Office - The Peak|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £24000 - £30000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 376928|
Reed Specialist Recruitment are looking for a Product Executive to join their established team in London.
RSR Products Team
Location: The Peak,London (occasional UK travel)
Reporting to: Emilie Plaistow – Temp Products Team Leader
This is an exciting opportunity to join the recently formed Temps Team situated within the RSR Product Team. The team are responsible for the developing commercial products and services within RSR while being experts within our field.
Temporary recruitment is a key part of RSR,and one of our most profitable services. As Product Executive for Temps,you will play a central role in growing our temporary income and hours,developing innovative products,and delivering on our transformational goal to be first choice for Clients and Candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious,results driven and motivated to come up with creative solutions.
What you’ll do:
Key responsibilities include:
– Become an expert in temporary recruitment
– Design,launch and manage network competitions to increase temp performance
– Maintain product owned documentation and update when necessary
– Promote temp benefits internally and externally in line with the PAYE+ project
– Talk to temp workers,TCs and clients to learn what works
– Deliver training to TCs and present temp changes to BMs
– Keep up to date on legislative changes and develop our commercial response
– Business partner with senior stakeholders to design personalised service options and approaches that drive temp hours and income
– Use temp data to identify areas of improvement
– You will work with colleagues across REED,including senior management,as well as external partners and suppliers.
You will ideally have a successful background in temporary recruitment and be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to new challenges.
You should have an interest in business improvement and finding creative solutions to difficult problems. You will have strong networking skills,an analytical mind,and the ability to inspire people to try new things.
You must be able to work independently on tasks while also knowing when to ask for support from your colleagues and managers.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.