- Office Location: England
- Office Name: Talent Solutions
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £30000 - £49000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 425527
Project and Engagement Manager
An exiting opportunity has arisen to join the REED Talent Solutions Project and Engagement Team (PEM) on a 12 month fixed term contract. The PEM team work on delivering complex implementations across a wide array of clients within Reed Specialist Recruitment and Reed Talent Solutions.
- Job Title: Project & Engagement Manager
- Company: Reed Talent Solutions
- Base Location: UK
- Salary: £35,000 – £49,000, (including £4,000 inner London weighting) plus either a car allowance at £3,500 or travel allowance at £2,000 and bonus earning potential of between £1,000 – £3,000 per annum
- Contract: 12 month fixed term contract (Full Time – 40 hours per week)
The team are based around the UK and have a long established method of successfully delivering change for our Clients and Comembers. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in moving into a ‘change’ role where development and support is guaranteed. Typically the team implement Managed Services, Third Party vendor management platforms, RPO and complex recruitment solutions.
What the Project & Engagement Manager role looks like?
Reed Talent Solutions (RTS) deliver complex implementations for large outsourced recruitment solutions including Managed Services, RPO and technical implementations of 3rd party systems. The team are an agile team of project managers based throughout the UK. The role is always interesting and often challenging but hugely rewarding.
We are looking for a new experienced project/implementation manager to join the team. The role involves key stakeholder management both internal and external, governance of delivery, management of communications and requires the Project Managers to be flexible with regards to working with varied Clients across the UK.
Who makes a good Project & Engagement Manager?
The role is open to all individuals who have a genuine interest in working with Clients and Co- Members to improve processes, manage expectations with a keen eye on time, quality and cost. Mindset, dedication and passion for excellence is more important than experience!
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to build rapport quickly, demonstrate capability often in challenging environments and be able to work under pressure.
We would also be very keen to speak to anyone with project delivery and implementation experience. Ideally you will have done this from within the recruitment industry and will be able to show how you have managed multiple stakeholders with different agendas to achieve a positive outcomes.
- Relevant project management qualification ideal but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of project methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall ideal but not essential
- Project management skills including cost, time and resource management ideal but not essential
- Experience of managing both projects and people
- Proven experience in client influencing relationship management
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and E-mail
- Demonstrable Leadership and Management skills, including effective people management ideal but not essential
What we offer in return?
We offer a variety of other company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.