- Office Location: 2nd Floor, Charles House, 61-69 Derngate, Northampton NN1 1UE
- Office Name: Shared Service Centre
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £22000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 442409
Recruitment Talent Partner
Joining an RPO team means no need to make sales calls as the contracts have already been won – instead you’ll be able to focus on the parts of recruitment that you love the most, building strong relationships with your clients and sourcing the best talent/candidates to suit their needs.
- Job Role: Recruitment Talent Partner
- Salary: £22,500 – £25,000 per annum + 20% bonus (paid quarterly)
- Location: Brackmills, Northampton (which has parking), there is some flexibility to work from home
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
The Role – What does the RPO Talent Partner role look like?
Reed Talent Solutions RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) Team focus on delivering outsourced recruitment contracts across public and private sector clients. This will range from low skilled, high volume recruitment, through to more niche and specialist recruitment.
As an RPO Talent Partner you will support our recruitment contract wins by sourcing candidates -for our client One Housing Group. This will predominately recruiting for volume level and niche roles across the UK. You’ll be speaking to hiring managers and candidates on a daily basis, taking details of their requirements and then head-hunting, sourcing and screening quality candidates for the vacancies. This is a fast paced, competitive role, without the need to do new business development, as the contracts are already won. The focus is on giving a great quality recruitment service to our clients and candidates.
The role will be supporting the volume recruitment for our client, which are a Housing organisation. You will be sourcing, interviewing and processing successful candidates to go into roles across the UK. You will also be liaising with the stakeholders to ensure we adhere to all of our targets, SLA’s and offer the best recruitment service.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards – including a 6 week full paid sabbatical, lunch at the Ritz and £1,000 towards something of your choice, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests and money towards glasses, professional and personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas and many many more!
You will have the following skills, experience and attributes to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience sourcing and contacting candidates through job boards and LinkedIn
- Must have recruitment experience
- An excellent level of written and spoken communication
- To be numerate and detail conscious
- Ability to proficiently use a range of Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.