- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Liverpool Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Manager
- Salary: £35000 - £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 443135
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen in the North West for a Regional Manager looking after the Liverpool office.
- Role: Regional Manager
- Location: Liverpool (please note we offer flexible working between the office and home)
- Specialisms: Business Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Legal, Finance, Accountancy, HR
The opportunity is to grow and launch multiple specialisms and become part of the North West senior leadership team.
You will work alongside an incredible team including a successful Area Manager and will be instrumental in developing strategies to both protect and grow our client base.
As Regional Manager you will ensure your teams are set up for success in terms of growing and retaining clients. This alongside recruitment so you need the ability to attract and retain the best talent and coach / train both new and established Consultants and Managers.
You will be responsible for achieving income and contributions targets and be able to accurately analyse, interpret and report on relevant financial information such as profit and loss accounts.
This would suit someone already in a senior role looking for a new challenge or bigger opportunity. It would also suit someone who can demonstrate a strategic mindset, has worked across multiple specialisms and has a proved track record in managing teams.
Just some of the reasons why people choose to work at Reed:
- Transparent career frameworks, competitive salaries and monthly bonus schemes
- A fantastic benefits & reward package.
- The best Learning & Development offerings in the sector.
- Returners to Reed have said we have the best candidate and cross referral network in the industry.
- Ever improving technology, providing the best tools to do the job and our Digital Workplace, enabling you to work from anywhere.
- Amazing people, this is what makes us so special. We care about you and your success!
- Dynamic Working giving you the ability to work more flexibly and productively.
- A worthy purpose of “Improving lives through work”, helping people whilst also doing lots for charities and communities.
Due to our strong reputation and multiple specialisms we already have a number of warm and established clients that have worked with us for years, we now need someone special to nurture and grow them further.
If you are an inspirational leader that enjoys developing client relationships and has a proven track record in delivering income growth and developing high performing consultants, then we would love to hear from you.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.