|Office Location: 37 King Street, Manchester M2 7AT||Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £Neg - £Neg|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 401065|
REED Specialist Recruitment are looking for a Regional Trainer to join their team delivering training to clients within the North of UK.
Responsible for delivery of the agreed Learning and Development strategy for all areas of Reed and external clients within the North of the UK. Designing and developing new and existing Health and Social Care training solutions, as directed by the Training Manager. Effectively deliver a cross section of training to Candidates, Co – Members, and external delegates.
- To effectively deliver classroom-based training courses surrounding Health and Social Care, in line with Reed and Client standards, legislative and contractual requirements.
- To deliver classroom-based training within the North of the UK (training may occasionally be on a Saturday with a day off in lieu, or in the South of the UK).
- To design, develop and maintain training programmes (including elearning), which reflect the Learning and Development needs of Candidates, Co-members and external delegates.
- Remain an expert in the field of Health and Social Care, advising the Training Manager of any changes required to new/existing training material.
- To assist in the development and retention of Candidates, external delegates and Co-Members by:
(a) being available for support
(b) ensuring all delegates are briefed prior to training
(c) ensuring a professional image is presented and maintained
- Ensure that all training administration is completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Conduct quarterly peer reviews to maintain the highest level of training quality and delivery.
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards Candidates, external delegates and team members, and to stimulate a productive learning environment.
- To gain the co-operation and support of others through reasoned persuasion and demonstrating personal flexibility and commitment.
- To adapt easily to changing environments and to the needs of different groups, taking a positive and flexible approach to new and testing situations.
- To actively contribute to the growth of Reed Training Professionals
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken
Compliance Services team, Screening, Risk & Compliance (mainly Safeguarding) Reed divisions, regulators, clients, and senior management / business managers within Reed.
Key Performance Indicators
- To deliver outstanding levels of quality training within the Health and Social Care sector.
- To ensure on-going extensive knowledge of current and future developments in the design and delivery of training.
- To develop, keep up-to-date, and maintain detailed training notes for each course.
- To achieve exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, sought through training feedback forms.
- Promote the business/course to external and potential clients.
Qualifications – A training or healthcare qualification or QBE would be preferable. Educated to a minimum A-Level standard
Experience – Relevant experience in health care training
Knowledge – A knowledge of healthcare training / healthcare-related training courses such as moving and handling and basic life support.