- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Liverpool Health and Care
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 428842
Registered Care Manager
We’re looking for an Registered Care Manager to join REED in Liverpool
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, Permanent
The key purpose of a Registered Care Manager role is to manage a bespoke service. This will be done through promoting Community Care services within the designated area and delivering high quality care and support. Focusing on continued growth and development which is accessible to adults, children and young people of all abilities, in all aspects of a comprehensive person-centred service and which includes the recruitment of a skilled workforce.
This is a unique opportunity in that this role allows you to work across Heath and Care markets, giving you the greatest scope to be successful.
It is vital that the successful candidate is adaptable, in both ensuring that business development is at the forefront to grow the business area, but also being able to provide a high quality service to our workforce and clients, ensuring that each individual person has a package of support built around their individual needs.
- Adherence to all compliance requirements and quality assurance as defined by Reed Community Care Services and in conjunction with RSR corporate practices
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team internally and externally
- Maintain Registered Manager status, roles and responsibilities of regulated services with CQC
- Manage/direct and assist in the recruitment / retention and compliance requirements of Care/Support Workers, observing current REED procedures and policies.
- Assist with “on call” duties at weekends, weekday nights and bank holiday
- Maintenance and development of existing and new business opportunities
- Attend, as required, reflective supervision ensuring that a clear understanding of key best practice is maintained such as safeguarding, mental capacity act, consent and the key lines of enquiry
You will need to have:
- Extensive service delivery, managing a business location(s) and recruitment experience within the Health and Social Care sector,
- Demonstrated evidence of growing business and business development
- Experience as a Registered Manager, deputy or managing regulated services
- Understanding of legislation relating to Community Care
- Ability to implement and review Service User Plans and work with complex cases
- Positive attitude to provide effective service and professional conduct such as own health and work attendance record
- Organisational skills, including scheduling work effectively, supervising staff and providing professional support
- Capable of accepting responsibility and coping with emergencies
- QCF 4/5 qualification or above LMCS, RMA or equivalent – HSCA level 4/5 (Health and Care related)
- Car driver and/or access to car – willing to travel
You will be supported, opportunity to develop, join an established team of registered managers and services across the country. Our existing services are rated GOOD by CQC, and you will be working with both public organisations and private clients.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.