Here at reed.co.uk, we believe the world should Love Mondays.
Finding the right job can be life-changing, and we’re looking for great people to help deliver, customer-
centric, market-leading innovative product experiences. As the UK’s most recognisable recruitment brand, our Product team is working at scale to enhance recruitment for millions of job seekers.
We’re searching for a Research Coordinator to be part of our growing Product team and help change recruitment for the better.
As Research Coordinator you’ll have responsibility for coordinating user research activities for our products used by recruiters and jobseekers. Results from this research ensures the development of innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products.
You will work within an established Product team alongside Product Managers, Product Designers and Engineers, Customer Researchers, Data Scientists and Analysts.
- Recruit UX research participant candidates for internal and external studies.
- Coordinate the logistics of user research, schedule interviews, booking meeting rooms and manage communication with participants pre, during and post research
- Communicate with user experience researchers and participants regarding recruitment details and status.
- Maintain records for all recruitment and participant activity.
- Coordinate the sourcing and delivery of rewards to participants.
- Assist Researchers and Product Managers with analysis of user interviews.
- Evangelise the value of user testing and encourage hands-on engagement from colleagues by promoting user research resources.
- Optimise our use of data, reporting, and tools to improve participant outreach and effectiveness in delivering quality participants.
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of experience with participant screening and recruiting, ideally in a digital product business.
- You may have a background in various fields: communications, marketing, computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science, or other field emphasizing human behaviour.
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing applications.
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize time between multiple projects, and to adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
Highly desirable, but not essential
- Familiarity working with digital scheduling and user research software tools and people in the technology industry or a technology-oriented space.
- Previous experience with user research projects, market research and Agile product development.
- Experience with web analytics and behavioural data analysis.
Key Measures and Targets
- Enables user research by identifying candidates and
- OKRs achieved against plan
- Objectives met & performance rating
Eligibility to work in the UK.
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.