|Office Location: Tarasy Business Centre Zlota 59/6th Floor 00-120 Warsaw,00-120||Office Name: Warsaw Technology|
|Sector: Permanents Consultant||Salary: £11000 - £12000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 377288|
Junior Recruitment Consultant
As our REED office in Poland expands and opens up new market areas – we are always on the look-out for talented people with entrepreneurial flair,commercial awareness and business development skills. If you would like to know IT industry well and are the kind of person who is determined to be your best,whatever you do – then we want to meet you! We are looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive,motivation and passion,who want to develop their careers in a supportive,high-octane environment,and help drive our business and #LifeAtReed forward.
– Active acquisition of IT sector candidates (Project Management,Infrastructure,Software Development,System Integrity)
– Market research and analysis in terms of availability of the best candidates in the industry
– Analysis of profiles in terms of ongoing projects
– Entering and updating a database
– Maintaining day-to-day administration and documentation of the recruitment process in accordance with internal procedures
– Minimum 3 months’ experience in a similar position (research/recruitment of IT candidates)
– Knowledge of recruitment processes and procedures
– Experience and ability to conduct telephone interviews
– High organisational and time management skills,multi-tasking,responsibility
– Very good knowledge of English
– Knowledge of the German language is welcome.
A contract of employment in a dynamically developing company
Opportunity to improve one’s qualifications and further professional development
Participation in international recruitment projects in the IT industry
Flexible Time Scheme to fit working hours around individual needs
Promotion and career development plan from a Team Leader to a Business Manager level
Work from Home Flexibility Incentive for high performers
Training with UK based trainers and global business experts in recruitment and sales
Bounty Scheme – refer a friend,family member or former colleague to work at REED and get rewarded for it
Private medical care
If you are eager to boost your IT market expertise across Poland and develop your career as far as you can – apply for the role! At REED you will #LoveMondays!
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.