|Office Location: Velky Spalicek Starobrnenska 8,602 00,Brno,Czech Republic,||Office Name: Brno MSS|
|Sector: Permanents Consultant||Salary: £8949 - £11390|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 387828|
Are you interested in the area of recruitment? Do you speak Czech/Slovak and English and are not afraid to talk to people? Do you like to be awarded for your enthusiasm and hard work rather than just sitting in the office? Join REED’s MSS team as a Recruitment Consultant and get a chance to build your career in recruitment!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Search on local and international job markets using a variety of sources
* Select and screen suitable candidates via phone/Skype/face2face
* Provide first line response for all advertising,pre-selecting & filtering ad response
* After few months be in direct contact with our clients
WHAT WILL WE DO FOR YOU?
* Provide you with continuous training
* Support and coach you
* Introduce you to our clients
* Provide you with tools we use for effective sourcing
* Offer you the possibility to network with any co-member on a worldwide basis
* Promote you and raise your salary every time you hit your goals
* Involve you in decision making on the future of this branch
Package: Competitive base salary & bonus scheme,transparent and fair career and salary development structure,25 days of paid holidays,4 sick days per year,multisport card,lunch vouchers fully paid by company,flexible working hours,holiday time allowance increasing with loyalty,company mobile with unlimited calls for personal usage as well,global career opportunities,training and development opportunities,language courses,opportunity to use foreign languages on a daily basis
WHO ARE WE?
Reed is the UK’s largest Recruitment agency with significant operations within continental Europe and Asia Pacific. Reed have 3000+ employees across the globe and a turnover of over £1 billion. We are a family company and decide things on our own with no influence from external shareholders. We are fair,open and honest so that your career is entirely up to the efforts and hard-work you’ll put into this role!
This vacancy is in our growing branch in Brno. Our working environment is international (English is spoken every day in the office) and there is a lot of space for personal ideas and development. We have informal and open communication,speak freely to each other,regardless of the person’s status and like to spend time together including outside the office.
We are recruitment specialists. Each team specializes in a different industry. This position is in a team we call Engineering. Here we help our clients recruit the right technical talent for their roles in Brno/Moravia region and abroad. The team is already set up and we are looking for another helping hand,in order to reach new goals.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.