- Office Location: Blue Harbour Ta'Xbiex Marina Malta, XBX 1027
- Office Name: Malta Accountancy and Finance
- Sector: Resourcer
- Salary: £15000 - £17000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 414384
Candidate Consultant – Accountancy & Finance
As our REED office in Malta expands and opens up new market areas – we are always on the look-out for talented people with entrepreneurial flair, commercial awareness and business development skills. We are currently looking for a Candidate Consultant to join our extremely successful team – if are the kind of person who is determined to be your best, in whatever you do – then we want to meet you! We are looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive, motivation and passion, who want to develop their careers in a supportive, high-octane environment, and help drive our business and #LifeAtReed forward.
You do not need to have any recruitment experience but just a positive approach, strong listening skills and the a drive to learn and progress. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful team.
– Active acquisition of Accountancy and Finance sector candidates
– Market research and analysis in terms of availability of the best candidates in the industry
– Phoning and registering new candidates
– General administration
– Entering and updating a database
– People person with strong telephone and face to face communication skills
– Customer service experience
– Strong work ethic with the willingness to learn and develop
– High organisational with good time management skills and the ability to multi-task
– Very good knowledge of English
Please note based on the current guidelines surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), all face to face interviews and start dates have been suspended until further notice. Please note we may be able to accommodate video interviewing in the interim.
If you are eager to start your career in recruitment, want to join an extremely successful team and develop your career as far as you can – apply for the role! At REED you will #LoveMondays!
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.