|Office Location: 3rd Floor 103 Cannon Street London,EC4N 5AG||Office Name: Reed Professional Services,Cannon Street|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £23000 - £30000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 390537|
Reed Professional Services are recruiting for a Resource Executive to join their team of expert Recruiters working with our principal stakeholders and clients to provide key project personnel for IT,Digital and Business Transformation projects.
Job Role: Resource Executive – IT Management Consultancy
Company: Reed Professional Services
Salary: £23,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience,plus Bonus and Benefits
Working Hours: Monday to Friday,8.30am-5.30pm
Location: London,EC4N 5AG
Contract: Full time and Permanent
Reed Professional Services (RPS) https://www.reedps.com/ is a leading provider of project consultancy and technology services. We develop partnerships with our clients,drawing on our expertise and knowledge,to deliver solutions that our partners rely on.
At RPS our agility is key. Our structure allows us to operate as a boutique management consultancy,with the added security of being part of the Reed Global Group,giving us and our clients the best of both worlds.
Due to a period of expansion,new client wins and internal promotions,we are currently recruiting Resource Executives to join our Resource Team based at our Cannon Street office,in London.
As a key member of our Resource Team you will be working with our principal stakeholders and clients to provide key project personnel for IT,Digital and Business Transformation projects. You will identify,pre-screen and interview candidates for our major clients across Media,Financial Services and Central Government, ensuring they are the best fit in line with our clients’ requirements.
This is a permanent role offering a Competitive salary,Bonus and Benefits. RPS is a close-knit,supportive and fun place to work. We enjoy working together and sharing both our triumphs and challenges. This team ethos is at the heart of everything we do and underpins our exceptional track record of success in delivering for our clients. As well as a positive team environment,we also encourage a healthy work/ life balance.
What will you be doing?
- Sourcing,pre-screening and selecting suitable candidates for submission to Resource Managers based on specifications
- Creating and posting engaging job advertisements
- Mapping markets and Developing talent pools
- Managing resource related information,ensuring contact details are captured and updated regularly in the talent pool database
- Building a full understanding of the candidate marketplace to ensure up to date knowledge of talent availability,market rates and business/ technology trends
What do we offer?
- As well as a competitive salary plus twice-yearly bonus,RPS offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service,long standing service awards,a discount scheme,pension,season ticket loans,access to health insurance,free eye tests,personal development schemes,paid rewards for innovative ideas,childcare vouchers and many,many more!
- If you are interested in being part of an organisation where innovation and creative thinking are encouraged,with fantastic opportunities to drive your career forward,apply today!
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced resource executives who are either currently working in an in-house or agency environment and who are looking for a cultural change
- Ideally experienced in interim/contract recruitment within IT/ Technology and Project Management areas
- Experts at sourcing via databases,job boards,LinkedIn Recruiter,forums,conferences and others
- Strong communicators,both verbal and written
- Strong networkers and relationships builders
- Demonstrable willingness to learn and deploy new skills rapidly
- Experience/ interest in team leading,including coaching and mentoring team members
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.