|Office Location: Docklands||Office Name: UK London Technology SDC|
|Sector: Resourcer||Salary: £18000 - £22000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
Reed Technology are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join this successful team.
At Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR),we are proud to be the UK’s favourite recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
The key purpose of the Resourcer role within RSR is to support the recruitment consultants in placing candidates into jobs and supporting with all administrative tasks. Our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment and a focus to work with the best candidates to fulfil their and our clients needs.
Your role as a Resourcer for the UK’s favourite recruiter can often be quite tough and demanding. However,with your dedication to service excellence,it is also very rewarding and exciting. For those that are successful,it provides an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
As a professional Recruitment Resourcer,you will be involved with:
- Supporting the team with the development of clients
- Maintaining and developing business relationships
- Sourcing candidates for clients’ recruitment needs
- Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies and headhunting through social media
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for their job interviews with client
- Supporting with all administrative tasks
Our most successful Resourcers demonstrate three key motivators which drives them forward which are a willingness to learn,a desire to succeed and a resilience to challenges. If these motivations are within you,then we believe we can be successful together.
The REED Specialist Recruitment Apprenticeship Scheme is designed to give you all the tools you need to become a commercially successful,reputable and qualified Recruitment Account Executive. Through a structured programme,carefully designed by recruitment and apprenticeship experts,your training sessions,materials and activities we will enable you to learn and grow with one of the best known names in the recruitment industry. Via your 12 month programme of study you will earn 3 qualifications,and be supported by our in-house Learning and Development and Apprenticeship teams,as well as experienced Managers and Consultants in your office.
Why should I join REED?
You can receive first class training at the REED Business School in the Cotswolds,voted as one of the most beautiful places to study in the world. This is supplemented by tailored courses and online learning. REED encourages people to develop by providing:
- Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
- Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
- Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Being the number 1 Recruitment Business Superbrand means better access to candidates and clients. The REED brand will give you a head start in your career as a new recruiter,resulting in higher chances of success and bonus earning potential from early in your career. In addition,we’ll give you:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Salary progression based on your achievement; we expect this to be more than just an annual increase
- Our rewards are visible and accessible meaning you know what you can achieve
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the UK and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays.
- Health care plans covering dental work,optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice.
- Long service rewards,including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals.
- We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.