|Office Location: Unit 3,Fellgate Court Froghall Newcastle-under-Lyme,ST5 2UA||Office Name: Stoke MDEC|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £23000 - £24500|
|Job Type: Contract||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 392622|
Resourcing Business Executive
The Resourcing Business Executive will be responsible for raising the profile of the Stoke campaign across the region and engaging with JSP,Work Providers,Universities and so on to ensure a healthy pipeline of applicants is maintained. The RBE will work closely with the project lead and provide weekly updates on pipeline volumes against target.
This role is of fundamental importance to the success of our MDEC campaign and therefore the candidate must be highly motivated and proactive,with an ability to engage stakeholders across the region. Previous recruitment experience is highly desirable,however we will consider candidates with proven sales backgrounds also.
Job Title: Resourcing Business Executive
Company: Reed Talent Solutions – Angard Staffing contract
Salary: £23,000 – £24,500 per annum (pro rata across 3 months)
Contract: Full time Fixed Term Contract from mid August 2019 until mid December 2019
Location: Unit 3,Fellgate Court,Froghall,Newcastle-under-Lyme,ST5 2UA
Working Hours: Standard Hours – Monday to Friday,8.30am-5.30pm with some flexible hours required for registration events in the early evening or Saturday morning (time off in lieu will then be honoured on these occassions).
Requirements: Must be a car driver with your own vehicle
Please also note that due to the nature of the contract,any holidays during November and December is strictly prohibited,any holidays will need to be approved by your line manager. Any unused accrued holiday will be paid at the end of the contract.
The Role – What does the Resourcing Business Executive role look like?
The Resourcing Business Executive will support the Account Manager in leading a small team of Resourcing Coordinators (1-3) responsible for recruiting a high volume of temporary Call Centre workers into the local Royal Mail Site. The Resourcing Business Executive will lead the team in maintaining the required levels of activity to ensure that staffing remains on target during Royal Mail’s peak period.
For the team to successfully complete the project they will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Creating job vacancies (bookings) on appropriate databases and record data on relevant systems
- Managing candidate attraction for the project,including advertising on-line and in the local area
- Ensuring all candidates are eligible to work in the UK and compliant to work on-site at Royal Mail
- Completing on-site inductions for all new starters throughout the period of the project
- Ensuring that all deadlines and targets are met throughout the project whilst following strict processes and procedures
- Co-ordinating CV’s from various sources and telephone screening candidates before submission
- Attending recruitment events to promote working for the Royal Mail
The Person – What makes a good Resourcing Business Executive?
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Recent Graduates with some recruitment/sales/strong customer service experience would be ideal (but not essential)
- Experience in a recruitment role would be ideal but not essential
- Experience in a sales environment would also be ideal but not essential
- Experience in a fast paced,customer service or admin- focussed environment
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of working to deadlines
- The ability and confidence to make decisions
- The ability to follow set processes
- Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages,including MS Excel,MS Word and database
Due to the importance of this critical project being completed on time,the ability to work flexible hours,including evenings and weekends is essential.
Who are Reed Specialist Recruitment?
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (www.reedglobal.com),which also includes Europe’s biggest jobsite – www.reed.co.uk; one of the world’s leading Welfare To Work providers – Reed In Partnership; and the UK’s leading training provider – Reed Learning.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.