|Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH||Office Name: Angard Account Management - Bristol|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £23000 - £26000|
|Job Type: Contract||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 395989|
Resourcing Business Executive
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for a Resourcing Business Executive to deliver a local recruitment and candidate on-boarding plan for this Royal Mail site to support our peak recruitment campaign.
Job Title: Resourcing Business Executive
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 per annum
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Contract: Full time Fixed Term Contract from September 2019 until January 2020
Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol North
Working Hours: Standard Hours – Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm with flexible hours required for Shift checks (5:30am, 8pm or 10pm).
Please also note that due to the nature of the contract, any holidays during November and December is strictly prohibited, any holidays will need to be approved by your line manager.
The Role – What does the Resourcing Business Executive role look like?
The Resourcing Business Executive will support the Account Manager in recruiting a high volume of temporary Call Centre workers into the local Royal Mail Site. The Resourcing Business Executive will be responsible for maintaining the required levels of activity to ensure that staffing remains on target during Royal Mail’s peak period.
For the team to successfully complete the project they will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Creating job vacancies (bookings) on appropriate databases and record data on relevant systems
- Managing candidate attraction for the project, including advertising on-line and in the local area
- Ensuring all candidates are eligible to work in the UK and compliant to work on-site at Royal Mail
- Completing on-site inductions for all new starters throughout the period of the project
- Ensuring that all deadlines and targets are met throughout the project whilst following strict processes and procedures
- Co-ordinating CV’s from various sources and telephone screening candidates before submission
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
The Person – What makes a good Resourcing Business Executive?
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Experience in a fast paced, customer service or admin- focussed environment
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of working to deadlines
- The ability and confidence to make decisions
- The ability to follow set processes
- Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages, including MS Excel, MS Word and database
- Resourcing or recruitment experience who are available to complete this project.
Due to the importance of this critical project being completed on time, the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends is essential.
Who are Reed Specialist Recruitment?
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (www.reedglobal.com), which also includes Europe’s biggest jobsite – www.reed.co.uk; one of the world’s leading Welfare To Work providers – Reed In Partnership; and the UK’s leading training provider – Reed Learning.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.