|Office Location: The Shard Unit 7B,Leopold Square Sheffield,S1 2JG||Office Name: Sheffield City Council Account|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £25000 - £26500|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 371083|
Resourcing Business Partner
We currently have an exciting,high profile opportunity for the right individual to help deliver a first call in house recruitment service to both a long established client and developing client. If you have previous recruitment experience or experience within the public sector or associated sectors ( Health and Social Care,Trades etc ) and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity,our role could be perfect for you!
Job Title: Resourcing Business Partner
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Base Location: Sheffield with travel to Doncaster
Reporting to: Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £26,500 plus £5,000 bonus earning potential
The Role – What does the Resourcing Business Partner role look like?
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for a Resourcing Business Partner to work on one of our established council contracts in Sheffield and Doncaster. As a Resourcing Business Partner you will be ensuring that we hit the resourcing outputs in line with our contractual agreements with the client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Spending time on client sites to understand the Hiring Manager requirements,specific job roles,culture and organisational objectives.
- Identify opportunities for Reed to add additional value to the service we offer and develop our offering
- Provide a consultative recruitment service to the client,advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets.
- Support recruitment in the social care sector for the client.
- Provide a high touch service to the client for all senior interim recruitment,making sure all of their needs and expectations are met.
- Build and develop highly effective working relationships with the supply chain including internal recruitment consultants and branches
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,the chance to buy,sell and carry over holiday,paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service,long standing service awards,a discount scheme,pension,season ticket loans,access to health insurance,free eye tests,personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years,day off to move house,paid rewards for innovative ideas,childcare vouchers and many many more!
Who are Reed Specialist Recruitment:
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (www.reedglobal.com),which also includes Europe’s biggest jobsite – www.reed.co.uk; one of the world’s leading Welfare To Work providers – Reed In Partnership; and the UK’s leading training provider – Reed Learning.
Reed is one of the best known names in the recruitment industry because people trust us to deliver world class recruitment solutions. Reed Talent Solutions is one of the must successful and innovative division within REED,and exists to win,develop and retain profitable,long term and complex resourcing contracts with clients in the commercial and public sector clients.
The Person – What makes a good Resourcing Business Partner?
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the complete recruitment process from attraction through to job offer. Experience of working as part of an on site resourcing or account management team,or the ability to demonstrate knowledge of complex recruitment,ideally within the recruitment industry,would be an advantage. Establishing close working relationships with external and internal stakeholders quickly and effectively is key,as is the ability to understand the contractual obligations of a strategic account. You will ideally have the following experience and knowledge:
- experience of volume and/or senior/specialist recruitment
- experience of working in a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) or managed service environment would be highly desirable
- experience of delivering all or key components of the recruitment process including: attraction strategies,employer brand management,response handling,assessment centre design,delivery and pre-employment screening
- IT literate including Excel,PowerPoint and CRM systems
- A positive mind=set with a solution driven approach
- Ability to manage expectations and drive results
- Excellent rapport building skills,with the ability to deal with all stakeholders at all levels
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.