|Office Location: 4th Floor,Norwich House 26 Horsefair Street Leicester,LE1 5BD||Office Name: Leicester City Council|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £25000 - £28000|
|Job Type: Contract||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 372922|
Resourcing Business Partner
Reed Talent Solutions are recruiting for a Resourcing Business Partner on a 9 month mat cover supporting on the Leicester City and Leicestershire County managed service contracts.
Job Title: Resourcing Business Partner
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Base Location: Leicester with travel in and around Leicestershire
Reporting to: Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 plus £5,000 bonus earning potential
Contract: Full Time and 9 months Fixed Term Contract
The Role – What does the Resourcing Business Partner role look like?
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for a Resourcing Business Partner to work on one of our established council contracts in Leicester and Leicestershire. As a Resourcing Business Partner you will be ensuring that we hit the resourcing outputs in line with our contractual agreements with the client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Spending time on client sites to understand the Hiring Manager requirements,specific job roles,culture and organisational objectives.
- Identify opportunities for Reed to add additional value to the service we offer and develop our offering
- Provide a consultative recruitment service to the client,advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets.
- Support recruitment in the social care sector for the client.
- Provide a high touch service to the client for all senior interim recruitment,making sure all of their needs and expectations are met.
- Build and develop highly effective working relationships with the supply chain including internal recruitment consultants and branches
- Up sell Reed’s other services,as this is now a key part of the role and account growth.
- Managing issues and escalations.
- There is a lot of administration associated with the role with a lot of inbox management,two incoming phone lines and job and shift trackers.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,the chance to buy,sell and carry over holiday,paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service,long standing service awards,a discount scheme,pension,season ticket loans,access to health insurance,free eye tests,personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years,day off to move house,paid rewards for innovative ideas,childcare vouchers and many many more!
Who are Reed Specialist Recruitment:
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (www.reedglobal.com),which also includes Europe’s biggest jobsite – www.reed.co.uk; one of the world’s leading Welfare To Work providers – Reed In Partnership; and the UK’s leading training provider – Reed Learning.
We have been operating since 1960 when Sir Alec Reed first set us up and he has now handed over the reins to his son James Reed,so we are still a family run business to this day. Not bad for a company that has more than 3,000 permanent employees working across 425 business units in 180 locations worldwide,including Europe,the Middle East and Asia Pacific!
The Person – What makes a good Resourcing Business Partner?
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience and skills:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C including Maths and English
- Previous experience of working in a Managed Service Provider (MSP),Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or on-site recruitment environment would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of social care or public sector recruitment would also be highly desirable
- Significant experience in volume and/or senior/specialist operational resourcing
- Previous experience in delivering key components of the recruitment process including: attraction strategies,employer brand management,response handling,and delivery and pre-employment screening
- Experience of client meetings and leading these on site.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrating a willingness to learn new IT based systems would be advantageous
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.