|Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ||Office Name: North Sourcing Centre - Leeds|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £23000 - £25000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 402399|
Resourcing Business Partner
Reed Talent Solutions are recruiting for a Resourcing Business Partner to join their on-site staff bank recruitment team based at the Leeds Teaching Hospital.
Job Title: Resourcing Business Partner
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Reporting to: The Staff Bank Account Manager
Base Location: Leeds
Salary: £23,000 per annum
The Role – What does the Resourcing Business Partner role look like?
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for a Resourcing Business Partner to help support our on-site recruitment delivery contract for the Leeds Teaching Hospital Trust. As a Resourcing Business Partner you will be the first escalation point for non-clinical operational matters. You will be ensuring that we hit the resourcing outputs in line with our contractual agreements with the client. You will ensure that Reed realises its commercial goals and you will manage contract performance and client satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering service excellence and quality standards
- Client relationships management
- Adherence to financial targets
- Continual improvement and development
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas and many many more!
Who are Reed Specialist Recruitment:
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (www.reedglobal.com), which also includes Europe’s biggest jobsite – www.reed.co.uk; one of the world’s leading Welfare To Work providers – Reed In Partnership; and the UK’s leading training provider – Reed Learning.
We have been operating since 1960 when Sir Alec Reed first set us up and he has now handed over the reins to his son James Reed, so we are still a family run business to this day. Not bad for a company that has more than 3,000 permanent employees working across 425 business units in 180 locations worldwide, including Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific!
The Person – What makes a good Resourcing Business Partner?
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience and skills:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C including Maths and English
- Strong relationship building experience such as sales, recruitment, account management, customer service etc
- Ideally you will have some experience in volume and/or senior/specialist operational resourcing, but not essential
- Ideally you will have previous experience in delivering key components of the recruitment process including: attraction strategies, employer brand management, response handling, and delivery and pre-employment screening, but not essential
- Previous experience of managing staff bank recruitment in a hospital would be desirable
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrating a willingness to learn new IT based systems would be advantageous
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.