- Office Location: Somerset County Council County Hall Taunton, TA1 4DY
- Office Name: Onsite Client
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £25000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 428263
Resourcing Business Partner
We are currently looking for an experience recruiter to join our growing team, to help support one of major clients in Taunton, Devon.
- Job Title: Resourcing Business Partner
- Base Location: 3 days onsite with the client in Taunton, 2 days from your local REED office
- Salary: £25,000 per annum, plus £5,000 bonus earning potential
- Contract: Full Time and Permanent
The Role – What does the Resourcing Business Partner role look like?
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for a Resourcing Business Partner to work on our established council contracts with Somerset County Council. Your responsibilities will include the management and coordination of all vacancies in the council, which can be varied across all levels and industries, managing relationships with key stakeholders and hiring managers in the Council. As a Resourcing Business Partner you will be ensuring that we hit the resourcing outputs in line with our contractual agreements with the client.
- Spending time on client sites to understand the Hiring Manager requirements, specific job roles, culture and organisational objectives
- Identify opportunities for Reed to add additional value to the service we offer
- Provide a consultative recruitment service to the client, advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets
- Support recruitment and processes
- Provide a high touch service to the client for all senior interim recruitment, making sure all of their needs and expectations are met
- Build and develop highly effective working relationships with the supply chain including internal recruitment consultants and branches
- Up sell Reed’s other services, as this is now a key part of the role and account growth.
- Managing issues and escalations
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards – including a 6 week full paid sabbatical, lunch at the Ritz and £1,000 towards something of your choice, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests and money towards glasses, professional and personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas and many many more!
The Person – What makes a good Resourcing Business Partner?
- Previous experience of working in a Managed Service Provider (MSP), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or on-site recruitment environment would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of public sector recruitment would also be highly desirable
- Significant experience in volume and/or senior/specialist operational resourcing
- Previous experience in delivering key components of the recruitment process including: attraction strategies, employer brand management, response handling, and delivery and pre-employment screening
- Experience of client meetings and leading these on site
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.