- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £24000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 444608
Reed are looking for a Reward Advisor to join their expanding team based in Brackmills, Northampton.
- To support Reed’s management team by being a Reward subject matter expert.
- To research and propose co-member benefits, looking internally and externally, ensuring that each is supported by an effective business case, such that it benefits co-members and the business.
- To deliver an excellent service to support the needs of the HRD, MDs and Reward Business Partner, as they seek to make Reed the best place to work, whilst achieving profitable growth and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- To own the Reward branding in conjunction with Reed’s tone of voice to ensure that all Reward communications are effective and engaging.
- The ability to organise, and work efficiently and effectively
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to design effective reward models which deliver ROI to the business
- People oriented and objective, with the ability to communicate well with different personality types and across all levels of business
- A self-starter, who is excited about researching new benefit offerings and proposing appropriate solutions to the business
- A good problem solver
What we can offer you
- Dynamic Working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme and moving home leave
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Professional qualification and membership support
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished offices
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.