|Office Location: 2nd Floor,Charles House,61-69 Derngate,Northampton NN1 1UE||Office Name: Shared Service Centre|
|Sector: Recruitment Delivery Centre||Salary: £30000 - £35000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 365885|
RPO Talent Manager
As RPO Team Manger you will be taking responsibility for providing strategic direction to your team in order to ensure fill rates and targets are met and exceeded.
We will be looking for you to help develop innovative candidate sourcing methods and generate revenue by ensuring the RPO team are able to source appropriate candidates for their clients.
We also need you to recognise opportunities for business development within client organisations and develop strong relationships with key contacts in order to ensure continuous growth and client confidence.
Who are we looking for?
Experience of recruitment and sourcing is essential,we need to see proven success within recruitment. Sound good? Apply now.
- Significant operational resourcing experience,with the ideal candidate likely to have held a similar position within RPO service provider or an in-house resourcing role.
- Delivery experience of complex resourcing solutions across a demanding client base.
- Experience of both volume and specialist resourcing including; attraction strategy design and delivery (online and offline),employer brand proposition development,pre-employment candidate screening,response handling.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience of a similar position within a service provider Field.
- High attention to detail,IT literacy and the ability to track and record performance.
What we can offer you?
REED offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,the chance to buy,sell and carry over holiday,paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service,long standing service awards,a discount scheme,pension,season ticket loans,access to health insurance,free eye tests,personal development schemes,paid rewards for innovative ideas,childcare vouchers and many,many more!
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.