- Using provided systems (i.e. Pardot) to identify customers with high intent and contact them in a timely manner.
- Self-sourcing leads via competitor sites,news articles,LinkedIn,Job Market Insights etc.
- Effectively and efficiently answering incoming customer enquiries (phone,e-mail,via the website).
- Identifying and engaging high potential customers with trials of reed.co.uk services,taking commercial benefit into consideration.
- Accurate recording of data and call notes in Salesforce,and using this CRM to correctly manage and plan daily activities.
- Implementing actions agreed in weekly Call Coaching sessions with line manager or assigned coach.
- Offering all prospective and existing customers a market-leading customer service,representing the reed.co.uk brand to the highest level.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to write and speak fluent English to a high standard.
- Attention to detail and ability to organise a high volume of sales activities.
- The ability to engage with a range of personalities easily and make a good first impression.
- Experience in cold calling B2B New Business prospects.
- Demonstrable experience of negotiation in a previous role.
- The ability to understand,retain,and use information gathered from a customer.
- Previous experience of using a CRM (but especially Salesforce).
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.