As part of the UK’s leading recruitment brand,REED,we have had almost 60 years of success in matching people with their perfect positions,and since launching in 1995,reed.co.uk has become the UK’s #1 job site,helping millions of people find the right roles for them - no matter what industry they’re looking to work in.
- This is a predominantly telesales role,involving lead sourcing your own leads from competitor websites and professional/accrediting body websites
- Once you have identified a potential client,it is up to the sales executive to research the company and their courses to introduce reed and position the website as a market leader to get the client to see benefit in a conversation
- We do not favour “hard sales” techniques,but offer a consultative sales approach. It is up to the executive to investigate to find the client’s needs and offer a tailored marketing solution through reeds services. It is then the Executives responsibility to get the provider to sign up to reed and advertise their content on the website
- Once the courses have been added to the providers account,the Sales Executive then hands over the account to a designated Account Manager
- Administratively,it is the Sales Executives role to make detailed notes on Salesforce of all calls and emails so that once accounts are passed over,the Account Executives know all of the details of that account
- As a Sales Executive,you will receive ongoing training and coaching. It is the Executives responsibility to prepare for all coaching sessions and implement all actions from training to develop their skills and career.
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- Up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding,challenging,fun environment? Do you meet the above requirements and have client facing sales experience? We want to hear from you!
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.