At reed.co.uk it's our mission to improve people’s lives through work. We achieve this by connecting people with the right jobs and learning opportunities.
We are looking for a tenacious Sales Executive to join our growing Courses business.
As a Sales Executive within our Acquisition Team,you will be responsible for sourcing and acquiring new training providers willing to advertise their courses on our website.
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader,you will be part of a team of 2-4 sales executives and business development executives.
- This is a predominantly telesales role,involving lead sourcing and cold-calling training providers
- Once a potential client is identified,it is up to the Sales Executive to research the company and their courses to introduce Reed and position the website as a market leader to get the client to see benefit in a conversation.
- We do not favour “hard sales” techniques,but offer a consultative sales approach. It is up to the Sales Executive to investigate the client’s needs and offer a tailored marketing solution through our services. It is then the Sales Executive responsibility to get the provider to sign up to reed.co.uk Courses and advertise their content on the website.
- Once the courses have been added to the providers account,the Sales Executive then hands over the account to a designated Account Manager.
- Administratively,it is the Sales Executive role to make detailed notes on Salesforce of all communications with the client.
- Every Sales Executive receives ongoing training and coaching. It is Sales Executive responsibility to prepare for all coaching sessions and implement all actions from training to develop their skills and career.
Key Measures and Targets
- Effective calls and activity
- Proposals sent to clients following effective calls
- Customers on-boarded
- Revenue generated
Capabilities and Competencies
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced telephone sales skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Resilience,tenacity,money motivated,competitive
What success will look like
- Over achievement of targets
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.