- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, Covent Garden London, WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online, Dragon Court
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £25000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 408182
reed.co.uk are looking for a Sales Executive to join their established new business team in Holborn, London.
Reporting to: Senior Team Leader
Location: Dragon Court, London
Sales Executive is an entry level position within the sales team. For courses, the main focus of a sales executive is new business acquisition, to grow the course catalogue we offer within strategic focuses, to improve diversity and quality of content on the reed courses website.
- This is a predominantly telesales role, involving lead sourcing your own leads from competitor websites and professional/accrediting body websites,
- Once you have identified a potential client, it is up to the sales executive to research the company and their courses to introduce reed and position the website as a market leader to get the client to see benefit in a conversation.
- We do not favour “hard sales” techniques, but offer a consultative sales approach. It is up to the executive to investigate to find the client’s needs and offer a tailored marketing solution through reeds services. It is then the Executives responsibility to get the provider to sign up to reed and advertise their content on the website.
- Once the courses have been added to the providers account, the Sales Executive then hands over the account to a designated Account Manager.
- Administratively, it is the Sales Executives role to make detailed notes on Salesforce of all calls and emails so that once accounts are passed over, the Account Executives know all of the details of that account.
- As a Sales Executive, you will receive ongoing training and coaching. It is the Executives responsibility to prepare for all coaching sessions and implement all actions from training to develop their skills and career.
Skills and Experience
- Money motivated
Key Measures and Targets
- Call time – A minimum of 1.30 each day.
- Proposals sent to clients following effective calls. 2 per day.
- Content on-boarded within your specific sector.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.