- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £25000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 409703
reed.co.uk are looking for a Sales Executive to join their established New Business Team in Holborn, London
The Rec Con Sales Executive (Business Development) sits within the Recruitment Consultants channel at reed.co.uk, with a focus on sourcing, prospecting and winning customers for reed.co.uk. This is achieved primarily via outbound activity.
- Using provided systems to identify customers with high intent and contact them in a timely manner.
- Self-sourcing leads via competitor sites, news articles, LinkedIn, Job Market Insights etc.
- Effectively and efficiently answering incoming customer enquiries (phone, e-mail, via the website).
- Identifying and engaging high potential customers with trials of reed.co.uk services, taking commercial benefit into consideration.
- Accurate recording of data and call notes in Salesforce, and using this CRM to correctly manage and plan daily activities.
- Implementing actions agreed in weekly Call Coaching sessions with line manager or assigned coach.
- Offering all prospective and existing customers a market-leading customer service, representing the reed.co.uk brand to the highest level.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to write and speak fluent English to a high standard.
- Attention to detail and ability to organise a high volume of sales activities.
- The ability to engage with a range of personalities easily and make a good first impression.
- Experience in cold calling B2B New Business prospects.
- Demonstrable experience of negotiation in a previous role.
- The ability to understand, retain, and use information gathered from a customer.
- Previous experience of using a CRM (but especially Salesforce).
Key Measures and Targets
- Periodic revenue target – increasing to match co-member’s time served.
- Inputs: Outbound Dials; total Phone Activity; Self-sourced Leads; New Business opportunities created.
- Trials created, managed won, and converted.
- “Sales DNA”: Engagement with and completion of actions set in weekly coaching sessions.
- Other periodic and ongoing KPIs related to overall business goals (i.e. speaking to customers about new products/service changes)
- Good time management
- Get involved – support your team and the wider business goals.
- Don’t be scared of failure – ask questions and expect support
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.