- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £25000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 444931
Reed Courses are looking for a Sales Executive to join their expanding team based in Holborn, Central London.
Reporting to: Team Leader – Courses Advertising
Direct Reports: None
Location: Dragon Court, London
£25k Salary + £13k OTB
About Reed Courses
Reed Courses is a sister company of reed.co.uk; one of the UK’s best-known job boards, where 7 million jobseekers turn for their search for work each month. Our mission is to connect course seekers with the right learning opportunity. We work with hundreds of respected learning providers to advertise over 65,000 courses in a wide range of subjects; from accounting and HR right through to fitness and cooking. We offer courses for both consumers and businesses – helping individuals learn something new and develop their career, whilst also allowing employers to upskill their staff and create a more knowledgeable workforce
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Sales Executive is an entry level position within the sales team. The main focus of a Sales Executive is new business development and supporting the launch of our new eLearning platform Learning on Demand. Learning on Demand gives us the ability to host courses on reed.co.uk, allowing students to study, track their progress, browse course materials, and much more – directly from our website.
- This is a predominantly telesales role, involving lead sourcing your own leads from competitor websites
- Once you have identified a potential client, it is up to the sales executive to research the company/instructor and their courses to introduce Reed and position the website as a market leader to get the client to see benefit in a conversation.
- We do not favour “hard sales” techniques, but offer a consultative sales approach. It is up to the executive to investigate to find the client’s needs and offer a tailored marketing solution through reeds services. It is then the Executives responsibility to get the provider to sign up to reed.co.uk Courses and advertise their content on the website.
- Once the courses have been added to the providers account, the Sales Executive then hands over the account to a designated Account Manager.
- Administratively, it is the Sales Executives role to make detailed notes on Salesforce of all calls and emails so that once accounts are passed over, the Account Executives know all of the details of that account.
- As a Sales Executive, you will receive ongoing training and coaching. It is the Executives responsibility to prepare for all coaching sessions and implement all actions from training to develop their skills and career.
Skills and Experience
- Money motivated
Key Measures and Targets
- Effective calls and activity
- Proposals sent to clients following effective calls
- #Instructors on-boarded within your specific sector.
- Revenue generated with raising the providers exposure
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.