Sales Team Leader
At reed.co.uk it's our mission to improve people’s lives through work. We achieve this by connecting people with the right jobs and learning opportunities.
We are looking for a tenacious Sales Team Leader to join our growing Courses business.
As the Team Leader for our Courses Acquisition Team,you will be responsible for managing and coaching sales executives and business development executives,ensuring they maximise new customer acquisition,revenue and activity targets.
Reporting to the Sales Director for Courses,you will support and develop a team of 2-4 direct reports through performance monitoring,on the job training and coaching.
Recruitment,training,coaching and retention of direct reports
- Team performance optimisation to deliver against targets
- Day-to-day team management
- Keeping the team motivated and maintaining a positive and productive work atmosphere
- Managing high and under performers
- Exceeding customer acquisition and revenue targets
- Reporting back on market and customer insights
- Working to high professional standards and optimising all opportunities
- Working collaboratively with various departments (Marketing,Product,Finance) to support business-wide initiatives
Key Measures and Targets
- Revenue and client acquisition targets
- Market visibility and customer contact
- Market penetration
- Team activity
Capabilities and Competencies
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience in call coaching and people management desirable
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced telephone sales skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
What success will look like
- Overachievement of financial targets
- A happy team of motivated staff
- Year-on-year increase in new business generated per person
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.