|Office Location: Carriage House,Walnut Tree Close,Guildford GU1 4TX||Office Name: Guildford Technology|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £20000 - £26000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 395625|
Screening Administrator (10pm-7am)
Screening Executive – Deansgate,Manchester
Part Time,Permanent Role – working 32 hours per week (salary £15,520 – full time equivilant is £19,400)
Shift pattern: Mon – Thurs 10pm – 7am (overnight shift)
Join one of the UK’s largest pre-employment screening businesses in our Manchester office. We’re looking for a Screening Executive to work our overnight shift,with strong administrative skills and great attention to detail. The purpose of this role is to successfully pre-screen candidates going into assignments placed by Internal and External clients of REED.
What kind of person do we look for?
Our purpose at REED is improving lives through work and we want everyone joining the family to feel part of that. Therefore,we want people who are motivated to deliver the best service to our clients,customers and Co-Members and help the world Love Monday’s.
This role will require someone proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word,quick to pick up new systems and processes and with strong administration skills. The role will require a lot of data management to be completed efficiently to ensure that candidates pre-screening packs are completed to the highest standard.
So what does this involve?
The role of an Overnight Screening Executive at REED is to ensure that all administrative tasks and audits of completed pre-screening packs are to the clients requirements. Day to day the role includes (but is not limited to):
- Ensure that information is correct and present for a pack to enter into screening stage
- Complete the industry specific checks i.e. credit checks,qualification verification,identity checks
- Ensure documentation is present and correct to pass quality checks
- To check details information such as work history to ensure gaps are identified and explained
- Provide front line assistance in all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth progression of candidates packs through REED Screening
Why join REED?
- Paid sabbaticals for continuous service
- Health Cash Plan helps Co-Members pay for everyday healthcare appointments
- Personal Development Fund to put towards a course of your choice
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the option to buy and sell up to an additional 5 days
- Progression – all of our Screening Team Leaders have progressed up from Screening Executives
The assessment process for this role includes a telephone interview and face to face interviews.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.