- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Sector: Screening & Compliance
- Salary: £20000 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 430335
Screening Team Leader
Screening Team Leader
- £20,000 per annum
- Deansgate, Manchester (currently working from home)
- Permanent, Full Time
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Fantastic opportunity for a people and service focused Team Leader to join REED in our Screening and Compliance Business. REED is the most trusted recruitment brand, and as the World’s largest family owned recruitment business, we are passionate about delivering best service to our clients, candidates and Co-Members.
Interested? Then find out more…
Due to the continued success of our Screening & Compliance office, we’re looking for a driven Team Leader to join the growing team in Manchester. Your role will be to effectively manage and support your team whilst working internally to ensure all processes are followed accurately. You will be responsible for conducting reviews, setting out targets and developing your team to be successful. The role is predominately telephone based, and you’ll be interacting with both your clients and candidates to ensure all SLAs are adhered to. As the Team Leader, you’ll be assisting with all internal and external audits, to ensure we are compliant and working to the best operational standards.
Our purpose at REED of improving lives through work is at the heart of what we do. If you’re a motivated and hardworking individual, with a passion for leadership, the ability to support and develop others and great communication skills, then this could be the role for you. Being part of the REED family means joining a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, making REED the perfect career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role.
Here’s a few reasons to choose REED as your next career move:
- Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
- 25 days + public holidays (plus the option to buy & sell up to 5 days holiday and paid sabbaticals)
- Structured career development based on your performance
- Health care plan, gym discounts, pension, moving house leave and more
Please note that the recruitment process will involve an initial telephone interview and video interview. We endeavour to provide feedback within 48 hours after each stage of your application.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.