- Work closely with the product owner to ensure the team has clear achievable objectives and providing support meeting those objectives
- Skills & Capacity planning and relationship management (internal and external)
- Help the scrum team work with DevOps to move toward a continuous deployment pipeline
- Be an effective change agent working with the wider Agile delivery community
- Drive communication across the function in conjunction with the heads of department
- You are able to demonstrate experience of software development practices and a good knowledge of front end,back end,database and mobile app software development
- You have experience coaching and mentoring
- You show good business acumen and understanding of revenue to ensure delivering customer value is closely aligned to achieving business value
- You have great communication and collaboration skills
- You can show evidence of working with multiple teams using different Agile frameworks and development methodologies
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.