Working with delivery teams in facilitating and being jointly accountable for, the delivery of highly valuable and quality digital products with 4 key focuses:
- Team dynamics & environment - optimize multi-disciplinary teams & skilled individuals to deliver best quality software that furthers company goals
- Agile tools & techniques - making sure teams are getting the best out of being agile. Learning new tools, knowing when to use them and know about current trends
- Servant leadership - coaching, diplomacy, leadership, communication and facilitation
- Protection from external disruption - ensure teams are protected from internal encroachment on their time
- Scrum best practice - estimation, ceremonies, release planning and execution
- Facilitate the creation of a strong and efficient working scrum with a focus on delivering repeatability and value to our customers.
- Optimise the efficiency of product development processes and projects.
- Ensure the team has clear achievable objectives and providing support meeting those objectives.
- Resource planning and relationship management
- Drive communication across the function in conjunction with the other scrum masters
Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of Agile & Scrum working practices and demonstrable experience deploying it in the wild.
- Demonstrable experience of software development practices & the lifecycle
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You'll be able to communicate effectively people of all skill levels
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- Demonstrable experience of learning from failure.
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.