|Office Location: 86 Deansgate,Manchester M3 2ER||Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £18,500 - £18,500|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Part-time|
|Job Ref: 384598|
Senior On Call Advisor
Reed On Call team have a fantastic opportunity to join this fast paced office…
Company – Reed
Job Title – Senior On Call Advisor
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Deansgate,Manchester
Salary – £18,500 per annum
Hours – 3 weekdays,6 hours routinely a 4pm to 10pm but this could occasionally change to an earlier or later shift dependent on business needs. Wednesday & Friday and other worked days can be negotiated. Saturday & Sunday mandatory,hours to be decided with Team Leader (6 hours – hours between 7am to 10pm)
REED encourages people to develop by providing: Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and we take pride in the people that work for us.
We offer: Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays. Health care plans covering dental work,optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice. Long service rewards,including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals. We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
To support the continuing financial success of REED Specialist Recruitment by ensuring that all areas of the On Call Team are covered. Service excellence and quality is paramount in Reed Screening and Compliance and it is the Senior On Call Executive’s responsibility to support the On Call Team Leader and On Call Executives to ensure that standards,processes and procedures that deliver an exceptional level of service to our clients on calls,both internally and externally are consistently achieved and developed
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Support the On Call Team leader in developing the skills and competencies of the On Call team
- Ensure Reed Branches and Clients feedback is positive
- Liaise,define,and agree plans and strategies with internal stakeholders and external clients to achieve the best possible customer experience on calls from the resources available.
- Demonstrate continual improvement.
- Support the On Call Team Leader in minimising cost of On Call shifts as far as reasonably practicable
- Achievement of agreed fill rates and develop these fill rates consistently
- Deliver a high level of customer service with every transaction and ensure the ON Call Executives are managed to do the same
- Performance to agreed activity levels/ ratios.
- Adherence to all compliance requirements for all candidates placed
- Maintaining accurate records
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.