Senior Product Manager
What you’ll do
- Define and set ambitious goals for the product team, that inspire and motivate to deliver significant impact for customers.
- Work collaboratively with UX, data science & engineering to deliver exciting new features.
- Be involved in product discovery and delivery workstreams taking us closer to that vision.
- Build a backlog of epics and user stories to give your team and the business visibility of your direction and priorities.
- Have a deep understanding how your product creates value for customers and track daily data to keep track of success drivers.
- Propose new ideas for the product roadmap based on insight from user data and market research.
- Credibly and confidently manage stakeholders and cross-functional teams to aid efficient delivery & communication.
- You have shipped 2 or more complex and high impact products in a world-class product-led company, working with cross-functional teams.
- You have experience in digital product management, partnering with engineers and designers, and leading product prioritisation and delivery of user-facing functionality.
- You have high attention to detail and won't compromise on precise and effective user-centric design to solve customer problems.
- You are comfortable challenging (or being challenged) on a numerical basis to ensure all decisions are defensible.
- You have a proven track record for leading through influence, guiding multiple teams with your product vision, and generating excitement for your work.
- Research and learn to gain a deep understanding of the customer, competitive landscape & products, legislation, and future industry technological developments.
- Work with the Product Management team to devise innovative product ideas & plans to create a commercially valuable product that is ahead of the competition.
- Champion both customer and business feedback to drive continuous innovation.
- Continually hypothesise and test to increase performance and maximise customer value.
- Own your part of the roadmap and backlog, ensuring your team is focused on the highest priorities.
- Accurately assesses the impact of your product and communicate customer value to stakeholders at all levels.
What we can offer you
These are some of the benefits we offer everyone:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme to buy, sell and carry over holiday
- A personal development fund and 10% personal development time
- Financial benefits including pension scheme and a health cash plan
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Regular hackdays with rewards for prize winners.
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.