- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, Covent Garden London, WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online, Dragon Court
- Sector: Product (Tech)
- Salary: £60000 - £80000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 427254
Senior Product Manager
Reed Online are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their established team, based in Central London (all onboarding can be conducted remotely at this time).
Here at reed.co.uk, we believe the world should Love Mondays.
Finding the right job can be life-changing, and we’re looking for great people to help deliver, customer-centric, market-leading innovative product experiences. As the UK’s most recognisable recruitment brand, our Product Management team is working at scale to enhance recruitment for millions of job seekers.
We’re searching for an experienced Senior Product Manager to be part of our Jobseeker Experience team and help change recruitment for the better.
As Senior Product Manager you’ll have responsibility for leading a cross-functional team focused on delivering an outstanding and comprehensive jobseeker experience from registration through to application and beyond.
What you’ll do
- Define and set ambitious goals for the product team, that inspire and motivate to deliver significant impact for customers.
- Build a backlog of epics and user stories to give your team and the business visibility of your direction and priorities.
- Have a deep understanding how your product creates value for customers and track daily data to keep track of success drivers.
- Propose new ideas for the product roadmap based on insight from user data and market research.
- Credibly and confidently manage stakeholders and cross-functional teams to aid efficient delivery & communication.
- Work collaboratively with UX, data science & engineering to deliver exciting new features.
- Be involved in product discovery and delivery workstreams taking us closer to that vision.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in online or mobile product management, partnering with engineers and designers, and leading product prioritisation and delivery of user-facing functionality.
- You have shipped 2 or more complex and high impact products in a world-class product-led company, working with cross-functional teams.
- You are technically minded and have proven experience delivering search powered products.
- You have high attention to detail and won’t compromise on precise and effective user-centric design to solve customer problems.
- You are comfortable challenging (or being challenged) on a numerical basis to ensure all decisions are defensible.
- You have a proven track record for leading through influence, guiding multiple teams with your product vision, and generating excitement for your work.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.