Senior Sales Executive
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Salary: 28k-30k plus £16250 bonus
Reed have just launched an exciting new platform called Freesy, aimed at matching freelancers directly to their ideal role. Initially aimed at the IT/Technology sector, Freesy aims to grow quickly, supporting hirers and freelancers across multiple sectors as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Freesy are recruiting a Senior Sales Executive to join their team based in Chancery Lane. The Senior Sales Executive will focus on sourcing, prospecting and winning customers for Freesy. This is achieved primarily via outbound activity. If you have experience in B2B sales and thrive in a fast paced industry, this role could be for you.
- Self-sourcing leads via competitor sites, news articles, LinkedIn and job market insights
- Setup job alerts to receive new market activity
- Answering incoming customer enquiries effectively and efficiently (phone, e-mail)
- Identifying and engaging high potential customers by demonstrating Freesy as a cost effective solution to their recruitment requirements
- Accurate recording of data and call notes in our CRM system and using this to correctly manage and plan daily activities
- Offering all prospective and existing customers a market-leading customer service, representing the Freesy brand to the highest level.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in cold calling B2B new business prospects - recruitment industry desirable
- Attention to detail and ability to organise a high volume of sales activities
- The ability to engage with a range of personalities easily and make a good first impression
- Ability to write and speak fluent English to a high standard
- The ability to understand, retain, and use the information gathered from a customer
- Previous experience of using a CRM
Key Measures and Targets
- Inputs: outbound calls, emails to self-sourced leads, site visits (where required), demos
- Effective calls and activity
- Invitations to the Freesy platform sent to clients following effective calls
- Customers on-boarded
- Revenue generated
- A confident and consultative sales approach
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilient and adaptable
- Team player - support your team and the wider business goals
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.