- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £28500 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 442075
Senior Sales Executive
Reed Online are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join their new business development team based in Holborn, Central London. Salary £28,500 – £30,000 plus £16,250 OTB.
At Reed Online it’s our mission to improve people’s lives through work. We achieve this by connecting people with the right jobs and learning opportunities.
We are looking for a tenacious Senior Sales Executive to join our growing commercial team.
As a Senior Sales Executive within our Recruitment Consultancies (Rec Con) Team, you will be responsible for sourcing and acquiring new recruitment businesses who are willing to advertise their vacancies on our website and use our CV database to actively find candidates.
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, you will be part of a team of 4 other sales executives.
- This is a phone based role, involving lead sourcing and cold-calling recruitment agencies
- Once a potential client is identified, it is up to the Sales Executive to research the company, to introduce Reed and to get the client to see benefit in a conversation.
- We do not favour “hard sales” techniques, but offer a consultative sales approach. It is up to the Sales Executive to investigate the client’s needs and offer a tailored marketing solution through our services. It is then the Sales Executive responsibility to get the provider to sign up to Reed Online and advertise their vacancies on the website and purchase additional products.
- Administratively, it is the Sales Executive role to make detailed notes on Salesforce of all communications with the client.
- Every Sales Executive receives ongoing training and coaching. It is Sales Executive responsibility to prepare for all coaching sessions and implement all actions from training to develop their skills and career.
Key Measures and Targets
- Effective calls and activity
- Proposals sent to clients following effective calls
- Customers on-boarded
- Revenue generated
Capabilities and Competencies
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced telephone sales skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Resilience, tenacity, money motivated, competitive
What success will look like
Over achievement of targets
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.