- Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN
- Office Name: Talent Solutions - The Peak
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £45000 - £55000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 421691
Senior Solutions Manager
REED are looking for a Senior Solutions Manager to join their team, the base location is flexible.
The Senior Solutions Manager-NHS will deliver significant and profitable new outsourced and operational business wins within the NHS Sector, supporting the design and execution of the NHS strategy whilst personally developing long-term relationships with key sector senior stakeholders.
The Senior Solutions Manager will engage with both passive and active client stakeholders to develop relationships to identify, develop and gain new or additional business for the company. In developing the relationships with key stakeholders, HR Directors, Procurement Managers and other Senior Operational Directors, the Solutions Manager will gain trusted status as a specialist in resourcing solutions offering expert knowledge and consultancy designed to directly address and influence clients though processes.
The Senior Solutions Manager will work both within the formal Tendering Processes and outside of these, to identify and develop business opportunities and close sales opportunities as they arise. They will set, in conjunction with Senior REED Stakeholders, the strategy for their vertical markets identifying existing and new business targets, as well as determining those tender requests the business does not wish to pursue.
Using their network and research skills, the Senior Solutions Manager will ensure that they are at the fore-front of thinking in the Staffbank/Services Procurement/RPO/BPO/MSP and resourcing space and use this knowledge and understanding to effectively position Reed’s offering with new and existing clients.
The Senior Solutions Manager will engage directly with the market to provide thought leadership through activities such as delivering key note addresses at events, delivering webinars and networking extensively.
- A proven and demonstrable track record in securing multi-million pound Managed Service contracts.
- Evidence of networking and relationship building with Senior and Board Level decision makers.
- Evidenced of business development in RPO / BPO.
- A strategic thinker able to attain a trusted advisor status with senior client contacts at board level.
- An excellent and persuasive communicator at all levels.
- Able to see beyond the ‘top line’ of a contract and understand the complex drivers that ensure profitability.
- Capability to develop a strong ‘network’ within the industry.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.