- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - California
- Sector: IT Infrastructure
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 412090
Service Delivery Lead
The Service Delivery Lead is expected to effectively coordinate, guide and mentor the Service Delivery Team in their day-to-day support of Co-Members in their use of Digital Workplace tools. Leading by example, this includes the effective remediation of all incidents and fulfilment of all requests that come into IT Support Services, either through delivering technical activities and fixes, or through efficiently coordinating such activities across internal and external specialists.
A vital part of the role is ensuring that Service Desk tickets are tracked, updated and resolved within targeted Service Level Objectives, across the resolver groups, communicating performance effectively to the Service Manager. This role requires a broad technical capability, with deeper subject matter expertise across key technology areas and the ability to effectively share knowledge and coach their team is critical to the success of the role. It is also expected that the Service Delivery Lead will effectively recognise skill gaps within the Service Delivery team and guide their learning and development path to better support Co-Members across the REED Group.
Reporting into the Service Manager, the Service Delivery Lead will be responsible for the Service Delivery Team’s performance in providing Co-Member support within Reed’s Digital Workplace.
Reed’s Digital Workplace is built around an evergreen service model driven by continuous improvement. The Digital Workplace is not just about modernising technology, it’s about driving behavioural change that will enable Co-Members to adopt new tools and embrace smarter ways of working. The Digital Workplace aims to drive measurable performance increase across our Business.
- Effective coordination of the Service Desk in the delivery of support services to Co-Members
- Ensure the quality of initial engagement with Co-Members and stakeholders, via the IT Service Management tool, Teams, email and phone.
- Oversight of the initial triaging and assessment of incidents by the team against FAQs, knowledge base and triage collateral.
- Ensuring the team is ‘manned’ appropriately to meet the demand of the business through both peak and off-peak service hours to meet the agreed SLAs for the Digital Workplace
- Compilation of period end management reports using ServiceNow and the Mitel Contact Centre performance data
- Manage knowledge effectively across the Service Desk and in communication and collaboration with the Digital Workplace Business Engagement and Product teams
- Coordination of other resolver groups and stakeholders, where incidents and requests cannot be remediated of fulfilled by the 1st Line service
- Assistance with the implementation of technical activities as identified and planned by the technical and service owners, and Change Approval Board (CAB)
- Advise and guide end users on best practice ways of working with the Digital Workplace productivity suite
- Engage the business as an advocate and evangelist of modern ways of working as well as working safely an securely with their devices and data on the move
- All REED companies using the Microsoft-based Digital Workplace services
- (Reed Specialist Recruitment, Reed in Partnership, Reed Business School, Reed Foundation and associated charities, other smaller Reed companies such as Juxon, related companies such as Watson Martin)
- Reed Online and Reed Professional Services are currently not in scope
Skills and Experience
- Passion for customer service and digital working
- Microsoft 365 and Azure AD administration
- Windows 10 and Intune (Mobile Device Management, etc.)
- Office 365 Support experience
- Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Effective and clear communicator
- Excellent time management and task coordination skills
- An understanding of IT Service Management and IT Operational Frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
We are currently living through a period of organic organisational change that is evolving from the top-down; therefore, a period of fluidity should be expected (although this comes with the opportunity to input & shape the future state)
Key measures and targets
- Metrics relating to user satisfaction, total consumption of features/cloud services, and similar such items. Improvements and increases expected to be seen within these metrics
- Continued process innovation across the Digital Workplace, demonstrating clear enablement of service quality objectives
- Contact response times and first time fix ratios
- Management of tickets and queues, adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Across IT: Business Engagement and Technical Teams
- Across each Business: Business leaders and co-members
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.