- Office Location: 2nd Floor, Charles House, 61-69 Derngate, Northampton NN1 1UE
- Office Name: Head Office - Charles House
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £40000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 421582
Solutions Architect (Talent)
Talent Solutions Architect
The Reed Talent Solutions business development team exists to win, develop and retain profitable, long term, complex, resourcing contracts with clients in the private sector and public service.
Location: London or Northampton (with some home working flexibility)
Salary: £40k – £45k plus performance related bonus (37.5 hours per week)
The RTS business development team exists to win, develop and retain profitable, long term, complex, resourcing contracts with clients in the private sector and public service.
The role of Solutions Architect is to assist the RTS sales function in scoping and defining appropriate client service models to support major bids for complex model solutions (MSP/RPO/Staff Bank). The role will require working closely with key stakeholders cross functionally to identify the most efficient and cost-effective delivery approach to meet defined client requirements. The Solutions Architect will need to continuously stay up to date with internal and external service developments, innovation and trends. In addition, this individual will need to develop a detailed understanding of the technology that RTS engage in delivering solutions (REED & 3rd party) which will be key to recommending the best technology and tools to support the chosen solution.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for supporting the sales and bid writing team in bringing to life proposed solutions in a simple, clear and compelling manner whether in a visual or narrative form as part of bid writing activity.
A key part of this role will also be focussed on product development and supporting the Continuous Improvement Lead in understanding market trends and developing RTS products to meet current and future client demands.
This opportunity would suit an individual who has gained experience in developing client solutions in a business development, account management or client development role and is now looking to evolve experience outside of direct client sales or develop skills in a new area.
• Highly motivated to develop in this new role
• Focussed on delivering demonstrable results
• Strong communicator and collaborator
• Able to lead, influence and control
• Analysis of information and presentation of data and reporting
• Research, creation and presentation of solutions
• Resilient to challenges
• Strong working knowledge of complex recruitment models
• Experience in an operational/recruitment role
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communications skills written, verbal and visual
• Strong stakeholder engagement across multiple individuals and levels
• Ability to analyse large volumes of information quickly and effectively
• Proven track record in working on multiple projects/activities simultaneously
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Power-point)
• Strong ability to present complex ideas both visually and verbally
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.