- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Reed Secure - Bristol
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 420716
Reed Secure specialises in working with former police officers, security cleared professionals and cyber security experts.
We are experts in filling vacant job roles and providing specialist resource requirements, supplying these skills into investigation, project management, fraud, safety, compliance, risk assessment and cyber security.
The Solutions Consultant will work specifically with the Reed Secure specialist brand delivering significant and profitable new business wins by developing strong relationships with potential clients across a multitude of sectors where identify an opportunity to assist in the recruitment of Security Cleared Resource and people based Project Solutions.
The Solutions Consultant will identify new business and sales opportunities with clients who fit with our strategic objectives. The clients will be a blend of new clients and clients already known to Reed, strategic outsourcing contracts (MSP or RPO for example) across Reed Talent Solutions or our Consultancy brands Consultancy+ offering both warm introductions but not limit us from new market opportunities.
- Creating and developing a target list of key prospective clients and contacts
- Undertaking sales activities/client engagement via telephone, email, face to face meetings, digital marketing and events
- Maximise the conversion of opportunities by proactively targeting clients
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting and sales pipeline
- Working with the Reed Secure senior management team and bid team develop and keep under review sales and marketing literature specific to Reed Secure and Security Cleared markets
- Complete proposals and formal tender responses as well as create/deliver presentations around our proposed solutions
- Ensure adherence to tender processes as appropriate, working with the Bid Team to ensure compliance with set standards and protocols
- With support, manage commercial pricing, service levels and legal negotiations
Please note that our working hours are Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.