- Office Location: 3rd Floor 103 Cannon Street London, EC4N 5AG
- Office Name: Reed Professional Services, Cannon Street
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £28000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 413559
Job Role: Sourcing Analyst
Company: Reed Professional Services
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience, plus Bonus and Benefits
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm
Location: London, EC4N 5AG
Contract: Full time and Permanent
Reed Professional Services (RPS) https://www.reedps.com/ is a leading provider of project consultancy and technology services. We develop partnerships with our clients, drawing on our expertise and knowledge, to deliver solutions that our partners rely on.
At RPS our agility is key. Our structure allows us to operate as a boutique management consultancy, with the added security of being part of the Reed Global Group, giving us and our clients the best of both worlds.
We are now recruiting for a Sourcing Analyst to join the team. Reporting into the Recruitment Lead, the successful candidate will manage the temporary and contract recruitment process through a multi-tier support of suppliers on a neutral vendor basis. This will be done through a consultative approach considering best fit, best practice and the most cost effective method for the client.
What will you be doing?
- Engage with BBC Managers to challenge, educate and inform them of the most appropriate sourcing solution.
- Work with the Recruitment Lead in setting the most appropriate sourcing strategy foe each sourcing event,
- Engage with suppliers where appropriate to brief them according to role and the outputs required,
- Manage supplier delivery on an event by event basis,
- Provide recruitment expertise within the team,
- Develop and apply knowledge based on the effectiveness of previous sourcing solutions,
- Network with other recruiters to develop skills and sourcing strategies.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous recruitment experience from an agency of managed service background,
- Knowledge of recruitment process,
- Client relationship experience – dealing with key stakeholders,
- Experience in a wide range of sourcing solutions,
- Experience of recruiting large numbers for projects.
What do we offer?
- As well as a competitive salary plus bonus RPS offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many, many more!
- If you are interested in being part of an organisation where innovation and creative thinking are encouraged, with fantastic opportunities to drive your career forward, apply today!
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.