- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 443127
Supplier Engagement Consultant
Job title: Supplier Engagement Consultant
Reporting to: Head of PMO
Salary: Up to £30k + Targeted Team bonus up to £5k p/a
Consultancy+ delivers projects and programs to over 100 Public and Private Sector organisations. In doing so, we work with some of the largest organisations in the UK delivering projects and change programs across a range of areas including IT and Change, Health & Care, Investigations, Procurement, Finance and HR. Following another year of rapid growth, we are looking to grow our PMO team through the engagement of a Supplier Engagement Consultant. This role is a core part of our ambitious and exciting growth plans to ensure that we are working in the most effective way with our Suppliers and delivering effective, sustainable and successful solutions to our clients.
As a Supplier Engagement Consultant within C+ you will take ownership for a number of core daily, weekly and monthly tasks that will require engagement with internal and external stakeholders, including Suppliers, individual PSC Consultants, the wider Reed network of recruiters, and Client contacts within operational, procurement and finance functions. This role will not be a static BAU role – Whilst there will be key tasks that will require repeated focus and accuracy, it will also be fast moving and will require agile and outcome based problem solving.
The role will offer the right candidate a chance to shape and grow their own career as part of an exciting and forward thinking business. In joining Consultancy+ you will be joining a team that are used to working together and supporting each other, and who are used to success. Through our daily scrum call catch-ups, our project checkpoint calls and our client management clinics, you will get to know a team that are high-performing and ambitious and we will help you to ensure that you are the same.
This role will support the successful delivery of solutions to our key Client accounts across the Consultancy+ portfolio to ensure retention and growth. Key responsibilities include:
- Supplier Engagement & Relationship Management
- Strategically Building the C+ Supplier pool to align to current and anticipated Client requirements for Consulting and Professional Services
- Current Supplier relationship Management – identifying mutually beneficial opportunities for expansion, holding periodic review meetings
- Supplier Onboarding Management – reviewing and approving financial and insurance documentation – and maintaining ongoing compliance
- Invoice Management – Download processing and queries
- Resolving finance queries
- Stakeholder management to include:
- C+ Colleagues
- Key client & supplier contracts
- Legal, Finance and IT contacts within RSR, Clients and Suppliers
- System Providers
- Managing invoice data collection & processing
- Updating systems to ensure accurate invoice data outputs
- Resolving Client and Supplier finance queries
- Working with C+ Credit Control function to monitor payments and spend
Key attributes that the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of successfully managing Supplier relationships
- An attention to detail
- An ability to proactively manage their own time and recognise and manage changing priority of tasks
- An independent thinker, with a problem solving mindset – find a way, or make one!
- Enjoy working as part of a team and contributing to the growth of that team
- Be adaptable and agile to a range of different situations
- Want to grow and develop by doing things that are out of their usual comfort zone
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.