- Office Location: 2nd Floor, Charles House, 61-69 Derngate, Northampton NN1 1UE
- Office Name: Head Office - Charles House
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 440950
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
REED is the most trusted recruitment brand, with an unrivalled presence in all areas of the market. We are the world’s largest family owned recruitment business and are passionate about delivering the best service to our clients and candidates.
With a flexible location, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TA BP) to be responsible for working with our Reed Technology brand in supporting the ambitious growth targets in place.
As a subject matter expert in search recruitment with the ultimate aim of recruiting niche recruiters, the TA BP acts as the focal point for identifying and approaching recruitment talent who can positively impact the business immediately. Reporting to the RSR Head of Talent Acquisition and working closely with the Reed Technology MD, you will be part of the Reed Technology senior leadership team and will champion the Technology Division, ensuring that our core values are at the heart of decisions so that new hires experience the unique culture of Reed.
Working with the MD to understand where skills gaps exist and ensuring the prospective co-member pool is built through innovative attraction techniques, so that these are filled quickly, with talented individuals. Building successful relationships and pipelines with competitor ‘passive’ candidates as well as key stakeholders across the RSR business will be critical to success.
- Build successful working relationships across the business, including Practice Managers, Practice Heads and Regional Directors within Reed Technology
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand the specific requirements for each office and how this would attract from our competition
- Work closely with the wider Talent Acquisition Team to ensure that talented candidates are identified quickly and appropriate positions are found for them
- Establish relationships with those already working for competitors to establish a robust pipeline of talent ready to join Reed Technology.
- Work with the Employer Brand Team to successfully implement candidate attraction methodologies and promote the benefit of these across the Technology office network
- Enhance and promote the brand, ensuring that Reed Technology is viewed as a destination of choice and encourage participation throughout the Technology network
- Market map across the competition in order to understand where we seek to attract talent from and engage accordingly
This is a rewarding role which will be pivotal to supporting the success of the Technology Division. Along with a very competitive base salary, there is a bonus scheme based on the successful hiring activity.
Success will be measured by the number of candidates engaged, hired and onboarded.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.