- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Liverpool QSW
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 430601
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join Reed QSW in Liverpool
Salary: £20,000 – £28,000 per annum plus bonus
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Social Work Recruiter to manage REED accounts throughout the UK.
You will recruit professional candidates ranging from Social Workers to Senior Managers to all Local Authorities. Have a focus on business development which includes growing the client base within the market, selling temporary and contract solutions. This will involve attending client meetings, understanding the client requirements by becoming an expert in the relevant area and delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of your client.
You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of success, will be able to evidence strong networking skills, relationship building skills and the ability to sell via the service provided.
What will this role involve:
- Growing business by exploring potential opportunities within our existing client portfolio
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future recruitment needs
- Closely matching the requirements of available roles to candidates skills, experience and goals
- Actively promoting client vacancies utilising all forms of online advertising and social media in line with the client’s brand guidelines
- Pro-actively source candidates using database searches, online searching tools, networking and other methods
- Working with the Talent Sourcing Specialist and Talent Delivery Specialists to create appealing job advertisements
What makes a good Talent Acquisition Specialist?
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in recruitment role, with a proven track record of being able to deliver results, analyse information and create solutions. You will need to have a strong sales ethos, but mainly be comfortable developing and growing strong client relationships.
You will need to be a strong communicator with a clear ability to collaborate with clients, candidates and other co-members across the REED network. Furthermore, you must be resilient to challenges, have a willingness to learn and a desire to succeed.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.