- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Professional Sourcing Centre - Bristol
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £26000 - £33500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 438946
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Reed Talent Solutions – Service Delivery, Talent Professionals Delivery Team
The Talent Professionals team is a delivery focussed team recruiting specialist contractors, across multiple sectors with day rates ranging from £150 to £2000. The Talent Professionals team are experts in the candidate market and source the best talent for our clients within agreed SLA’s ready for immediate interview, vetting and placement on site with the client.
We deliver a world class service and are market leading in managed services and Recruitment Process Outsourced contracts.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be able to evidence strong networking skills, relationship building skills and the ability to sell to the client via the service provided. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for sourcing and building a candidate pool of specialist contractors ready to deploy when new projects and job opportunities are required by our clients.
Talent Acquisition Specialists are set a number of targets and key performance indicators (KPIs). These include:
• Overall fulfilment of client requirements
• Individual revenue income
• Demonstrating continual improvement
• Identifying new opportunities with existing client’s
• Client service levels based on contractual requirements
• Quality of candidate and client correspondence
• Effective management of the compliance processes
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.