- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Liverpool QSW
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £17500 - £17500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 430601
Talent Sourcing Specialist
We’re looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join Reed QSW in Liverpool
Salary: £17,500 per annum plus bonus
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, Permanent
You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of success. You will need to create long lasting positive impressions and build relationships on a daily basis with great communication skills.
- Sourcing Suitable Qualified Social Workers
- Submitting to a number of different portals
- Hitting weekly and monthly KPI Targets
- Registering candidates
- Networking through our candidate database, job boards and social media such as LinkedIn
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good relationship building skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.