Isn’t it time for you to Love Mondays? You should work for reed.co.uk,the UK’s number one job site and recruitment brand.
We have a vacancy for a Team Leader to head up one of our office-based SME teams. The successful candidate will have a passion for sales and selling,coupled with the skills to inspire and manage a team of 4 BDEs.
The Sales Team Leader will ensure sales revenue is maximised by selling our services to a range of customers and prospects from our central Manchester office,whilst also ensuring individuals within the team are reaching their objectives.
What you’ll do
- Manage the performance of a team – a team that you will help to recruit
- Demonstrate,promote and coach best practice for sales excellence
- Set highest standards of sales excellence for office based sales people
- Work with the Head of Sales to devise and implement the sales strategy
- Take ownership and be accountable for individual and team targets
- Manage team delivery on key metrics including client acquisition,sales activity and business development
Work with the Head of Sales,other managers and people team when recruiting sales teams
What you’ll get
- High basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure with a high OTE bonus scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Childcare vouchers,a company pension scheme,personal accident cover
- A personal development allowance
- Free eye tests
- Company incentives and discount scheme
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holiday
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
What you’ll need
- Sales,coaching and performance management skills
- Demonstrable success in b2b sales,ideally within online recruitment
- Experience of forecasting and developing new business revenues in an office-based environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of consistent achievement of sales KPI’s and targets
- Experience of people management within an office based sales team
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- reed.co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 38,000 recruiters a year,including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- Last month our jobseekers uploaded 3,000,000 CV’s and made 3 million applications to 230,000 jobs
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across all industries and locations
The role is right for you if, you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding,challenging,fun environment. However,if you want to work in a 'boiler room’,don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person,this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays,get in touch today.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.