|Office Location: 2nd Floor,Charles House,61-69 Derngate,Northampton NN1 1UE||Office Name: Shared Service Centre|
|Sector: Resourcer||Salary: £22000 - £24000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 372455|
As a Team Leader within the Shared Service Centre you will be responsible for leading a team of Co-ordinators or Consultants tasked with coordinating recruitment for one of our key clients. Working in accordance with processes and procedures established by the client,you will be accountable for ensuring that all of the administration and data management tasks associated with the effective management of an outsourced recruitment contract are completed to the established standard,including:
– To effectively manage a team of Co-ordinators or Consultants including individual performance reviews and skill set development
– Take action to ensure that the Team meet,and where possible exceed,all fill rate and revenue generated targets
– Act as the first escalation point for all issues relating to team members,candidates,clients or suppliers
– Recording data on relevant systems and databases
– Producing management information as required
– Ensuring that all paperwork completed in the recruitment process meets the quality standards established
– Effective resource planning.
– Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to candidate pipelining to ensure client’s requirements are met.
– Provide strategic direction around activities which the team could undertake to ensure that fill rate targets are met and exceeded
What can we offer you?
This is a high exposure role on a pivotal recruitment site,we offer a variety of other company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,the chance to buy,sell and carry over holiday,paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service,long standing service awards,a discount scheme,pension,season ticket loans,access to health insurance,free eye tests,personal development schemes,paid rewards for innovative ideas,childcare vouchers and many,many more!
Reed Talent Solutions
Operating since 1960,REED is one of the best known names in recruitment because people trust us to deliver world class recruitment solutions. Reed Talent Solutions is a key part of the REED group of companies,and exists to win,develop and retain profitable,long term and complex resourcing contracts with clients in the Private and Public Sectors. The revenue generated from Reed Talent Solutions client portfolio accounts for approximately one third of all Reed UK income and is growing year on year.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.