|Office Location: 3rd Floor 103 Cannon Street London, EC4N 5AG||Office Name: Reed Professional Services, Cannon Street|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £25000 - £30000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 389119|
Reed Professional Services (RPS) is a leading provider of project consultancy and technology services. We develop partnerships with our clients, drawing on our expertise and knowledge, to deliver solutions that our partners rely on. Due to a period of expansion, new client wins and internal promotions, we are currently recruiting a Resourcing Team Leader to join our Resource Team based at our Cannon Street office, in London.
Job Role: Resourcing Team Leader – IT Management Consultancy
Company: Reed Professional Services
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 plus bonus earning potential
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm
Location: London, EC4N 5AG
Contract: Full time and Permanent
Reed Professional Services (RPS) is a leading provider of project consultancy and technology services. We develop partnerships with our clients, drawing on our expertise and knowledge, to deliver solutions that our partners rely on.
At RPS our agility is key. Our structure allows us to operate as a boutique management consultancy, with the added security of being part of the Reed Global Group, giving us and our clients the best of both worlds.
Due to a period of expansion, new client wins and internal promotions, we are currently recruiting a Resourcing Team Leader to join our Resource Team based at our Cannon Street office, in London.
Are you an experienced Resource Executive who is looking for a step up into a Team Leader role? Would you like to move into a Professional Services environment? Do you enjoy working with candidates hands-on and delivering challenging projects? Would you like to lead a great team, which encourages continuous learning and offers career progression?
As a Team Leader in our Resource Team you will be working with our principal stakeholders and clients to provide key project personnel for IT, Digital and Business Transformation projects. You will identify, pre-screen and interview candidates for our major clients across Media, Financial Services and Central Government, ensuring they are the best fit in line with our clients’ requirements.
This is a permanent role offering a Competitive salary, Bonus and Benefits. RPS is a close-knit, supportive and fun team – we enjoy working together, and sharing both our triumphs and challenges. This team ethos is at the heart of everything we do and underpins our exceptional track record of success in delivering for our clients. As well as a positive team environment, we also encourage a healthy work/ life balance.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and co-ordinating the Sourcing, Pre-screening and Selection of suitable candidates for submission to Resource Managers based on specifications
- Coaching, mentoring and training Resource Executives to develop their resourcing skills and capabilities
- Overseeing the delivery of a consistent, quality service to Resource Managers
- Creating and posting engaging job advertisements, and supporting Resource Executive to share learnings
- Mapping markets and Developing talent pools for specific roles and pre-screening and submitting candidates
- Managing resource related information, ensuring contact details are captured and updated regularly in the talent pool database, and ensuring the team also follows best practice
- Building a full understanding of the candidate marketplace to ensure up to date knowledge of talent availability, market rates and business/ technology trends, and communicating this information with the wider business
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced resource executives who are either currently working in an in-house or agency environment and who are looking for a cultural change, and a step up into a Team Leader role
- Ideally experienced in interim/ contract recruitment within IT/ Technology and Project Management areas
- Experts at sourcing via databases, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, forums, conferences and others
- Strong communicators, both verbal and written, with an ability to train and transfer knowledge effectively
- Strong networkers and relationships builders, capable of building credibility and trust with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrable willingness to learn and deploy new skills rapidly, and share new ideas, and approaches
- Proven experience/ demonstrable capability in Team Leading, including coaching and mentoring team members
What do we offer?
As well as a competitive salary plus twice-yearly bonus, RPS offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many, many more!
If you are interested in being part of an organisation where innovation and creative thinking are encouraged, with fantastic opportunities to drive your career forward, apply today!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.