|Office Location: Suite 7.1,Network House Basing View Basingstoke,RG21 4HG||Office Name: Basingstoke Sales|
|Sector: Business Manager||Salary: £26000 - £35000|
|Job Type: Contract||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 372843|
Reed Sales are looking for a Team Manager to lead their successful team in Basingstoke (FTC 1 year)
The key purpose of the Team Manager role within Reed Specialist Recruitment is to increase profitability for the office. This is achieved primarily by running your own desk,developing new business through sales activity with new and existing clients and managing the performance of a small team.
At Reed Specialist Recruitment,we are proud to be the UK’s favourite recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
Your role as a Team Manager for the UK’s favourite recruiter is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. With your leadership skills,twinned with your sales ability and resilience however,it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Team Manager,you will be accountable for:
- Leading and developing your team of consultants
- Business development including running your own desk
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients’ recruitment needs
- Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
- Recruiting,retaining,managing,motivating and developing the team
- Developing a high performance culture of continual improvement within the team
“The people here really make REED what it is. There is a culture within the business where everyone is open and honest with each other,and this creates a great atmosphere to work in.” Simon Edwards (Regional Manager)
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.