A technical tester will be joining one of several cross-disciplinary teams,observing the agile methodology and working closely with the QA team,UX,UI,developers,DBDs,Front-end (HTML/CSS) experts,Scrum Masters,Product Owners. Where sensible you’ll develop automated tests and work with the team to make sure we have the right functional and non functional coverage. You’ll also help the team to establish and maintain best practices for testable software.
- Design,Planning & Implementation of Automation Frameworks
- Designing,developing and maintaining automated scripts using Selenium Webdriver and C#
- Peer review automated scripts written by other technical testers
- Co-Coordinating automation activities across the teams,crafting test scripts and automating test processes.
- Ability to collaborate with and present improvement and ideas to other members of the test team
Skills and Experience
- Experience successfully delivering complex and high risk projects using a broad range of test techniques/principles
- Experience of using automated tools (e.g. Selenium,Jmeter).
- Experience of test and defect management tools.( e.g. VSTS,JIRA)
- Exposure to source control (git)
- Experience using Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools(Desirable)
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.